Tuesday 24 May 2016

Picture Polish 'Freya's Cats' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have Picture Polish 'Freya's Cats' to show you.

Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
This is a beautiful royal sapphire blue with the Picture Polish scattered holo finish. It is a blogger collaboration polish from 2013 created by the Slovenian blogger Nihrida.

Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
I used three coats as the polish is a little sheer but VNL wasn't noticeable thanks to the shorties. I topped it all off with HK Girl top coat.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
These photos were taken on Day 7 of wearing this polish and it withstood travelling to Denmark and back with lots of luggage carrying etc.... HK Girl protects polish so well and it helps indies wear very well on me! Have you got any tips on making polish last? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment