Tuesday 25 October 2016

Emily de Molly 'Pending Perfection' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have an absolute stunner from Emily de Molly to show you.




'Pending Perfection' was part of the Emily de Molly 4 year anniversary trio but is now also available on it's own due to popular demand. And I can see why everyone (including me) wanted to get their hands on this beauty!




'Pending Perfection' is a beautiful bright mint creme polish with red to gold duochrome shimmer. I love how prominent the shimmer is, The formula was great, just be careful when going over a spot as it tended to drag a little, thin coats are best. This was two coats and dried really quickly!




I've accented this mani with some stamping. I've not had a lot of stamping mojo lately but hopefully I'll get it back soon! I used my Uber Chic Beauty 9-02 plate for the super pretty floral design. I stamped with Color Alike 'Mars' Stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. 'Mars' really complimented the shimmer in 'Pending Perfection'. Everything worked really well. No stamping struggles here! All topped off with HK Girl top coat.




This really is such a beautiful polish. I love how bright it is and the shimmer is perfect. 



Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment