Wednesday 26 April 2017

Femme Fatale 'Belle' & 'An Immortal Soul' Beauty & the Beast Nails

Hello!

Today I've got some nails I did to celebrate the release of the new Beauty & the Beast film to show you.




I used Femme Fatale 'Belle' (as this polish was made for this design) from the Enchanted Fables collection. It's a gorgeous tan brown polish with heaps of gold shimmer. I paired it with an accent nail of Femme Fatale 'An Immortal Soul' from The Little Mermaid collection. This is a stunning gold glitter with all manner of gold glitter & shimmer with a hint of copper. I used three easy coats for both polishes.




I couldn't have a Beauty & the Beast mani without some roses! I used the Color Club 'Roses' stamping plate with Color Alike 'Red Dragon' stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. No problems with pick up etc... I topped it all off with a coat of HK Girl.





I love these nails and I loved the film as well!

Everything I used for these nails is available on Rainbow Connection UK right now!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani Hun and I love that polish, so so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes Belle is definitely one of my favourites. Love a good brown!

      Delete