Thursday 13 April 2017

'Overwatch' Tracer inspired Nail Art

Hello!

Today I've got some inspired nail art to show you.

                                                 

                                           

'Overwatch' is a first person shooter game by Blizzard that lets you play colourful characters and run around shooting stuff. Much fun! I've been super addicted to it for the last few months and Blizzard run events for specific times of the year like Christmas and Halloween etc... This year they did a Chinese new year event and released lots of new in game items for characters to wear and say etc... These nails were inspired by this gorgeous skin they created for a character called Tracer.

  
It's matte black with metallic roses on.

For these nails I used a base of Models Own 'Black Swirl'. This a a metallic matte black polish and was 2 super easy coats. Very fast drying as well!



For the stamping I used the Color Club Rose Stamping Plate, Color Alike 'Cherry Lollipop' stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. I was a little worried about the plate but it worked perfectly!



I loved these nails. Just so pretty and they came out just how I envisioned them.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment