Sunday 4 March 2018

Femme Fatale 'The Egotrip' Swatch & Review

Hello!

So I thought it was about time I dusted off this blog and got around to getting some photos and posts up for you all!

I've had a super busy time away, I graduated & moved house!

Honestly, I think it did me some good to take some time off so I can hopefully enjoy blogging again.

I've still been painting my nails & taking pictures so there's a whole year of nails to catch up on!

I've got the beautiful Femme Fatale 'The Egotrip' to show you today which has actually been sitting in my drafts since the last time I posted.




'The Egotrip' was part of the 'Welcome to Mars' collection from Femme Fatale and although it was released a while ago it is currently available on their site so go go go if you still need it as it won't be restocked.





This is a beautiful pink, green gold shifting flakie polish with gold microglitter and the most beautiful finish. This was 3 thin coats plus top coat. As it's a clear based polish you can also use it as a topper. 3 coats was easily full opacity on me. No problem with application or removal.




So shifty!




Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment