Monday 11 April 2016

Nail Mail Monday - Rainbow Connection UK Haul

Hello!

Today I've got lots of goodies from Rainbow Connection UK to show you.






From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Sandcrawler', 'Night and Silence' and 'Blue within blue eyes' and ILNP 'Rolling Hills', 'Bulletproof Symphony' and 'Mayfield'


From Left to Right is Pretty Serious 'Sugar Cakes', Colors by Llarowe 'Pretty in Pink', 'Grace-full polish 'Vlad III' and Cirque Colors 'Mint Chip', 'Acid Wash', 'Astra', 'Himalayan Pink' and 'Sani'.

I also brought the new Jumbo Fab Ur Nails Clear stamper. I was a big fan of the Fab Ur Nails Clear Stamper so when I heard they were bringing out a jumbo version I was really excited.



It's fairly firm compared to the original Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper but it's still got a bit of give as you can see above. It's the same firmness as the original clear stamper so I think I'll get on with it fine. 


As you can see it's a really good diameter and definitely big enough even for my talons! Once I've given it a proper test I'll post up a review. 

I also purchased the new Color Alike 'Spring Break' Stamping Polish collection.


From Left to Right is 'Iced Coffee', 'Lemonade', 'Mint', 'Blue Sky', 'Lavender' and 'Sweetheart'

Last but not least I also picked up the new Bundle Monster 'Festival' Collection. Here's the Image taken from the website for a good view of the images. Plus a couple of other plates because of the cute dog images!

I'm excited to get stuck into this haul. Especially all my new stamping paraphernalia! Anything you'd particularly like to see first?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment