Monday 25 April 2016

Nail Mail Monday

Hello!

I've got some more nail mail to show you today.

My first mail came from Nail Polish Direct which is a UK based stockist of heaps and heaps of mainstream brands for really good prices and free shipping to the UK. I needed some more OPI Nail Envy which I use as my base coat and the two Color Club polishes were a step on my journey to a perfect white polish. Christine from simplynailogical (If you don't follow her yet go check her out! Her nails are amazing, full of holo and she's super funny!) recommended Color Club 'French Tip' as her best one coat white polish so I thought I'd give it a try. It comes with a thin brush so I brought the other Color Club for the wider brush.



From Left to Right is Color Club 'French Tip' 1 Coat! and 'Blank Canvas' 3 Coats. 

I'm looking forward to tying this out in a full mani. I'll let you know the results!

These are my naked nails with OPI Nail Envy on top. It really is magical for nails!


I also received my first order from Harlow & Co. this week. They are a Canadian stockist of lots of indie brands and offer free international delivery when you spend over a certain amount! I picked up these beauties at a great price.  




From Left to Right is KBShimmer 'Garnet' and 'Yule Worthy', Polished for Days 'Paris', Girly Bits 'The Shaft' and Colors by Llarowe 'March to a Different Beat'.

I was very autumnal with this colour choice but I just couldn't help it. Burgundy and Copper and brown are my weakness at the moment! And so much sparkle!

I also picked up these beautiful Delush Polish Stamping plates. DP01, 02 and 03.



Aren't the images beautiful! I can't wait to try these.

I also received my Color4nails order containing the new Femme Fatale Cosmetics store exclusive and a bottle of my trusty HK Girl Top Coat.


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Sweet Fir You' and HK Girl Top Coat

Anything you like the look of? Have you got any colours you just can't resist? Let me know!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment