Thursday 7 January 2016

Emily de Molly 'Cracks in the Walls' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I've got the first of my Christmas haul polishes to show you; the beautiful Emily de Molly 'Cracks in the Walls'.

Natural Light
'Cracks in the Walls' is a beautiful linear holographic polish with a beige grey base with twinkly silver glitters within. Even with no sun the glitters sparkle and as soon as the sun hits your nails the linear holo really shines. I couldn't stop staring at this one and wore it all by itself for a few days. Yes it's that pretty!
Indoor Lighting with Flash
Natural Lighting
Indoor Lighting
The formula was perfect and this was just two easy coats (which I rarely get away with due to the length of my nails). I can't stand VNL! (Visible Nail Line) I added a coat of HK Girl top coat to protect my nails, the polish really didn't need it.

Indoor Lighting with Flash
Natural Lighting
Direct Sunlight
I really love this polish. What do you think?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment