Monday 4 January 2016

Nail Mail Monday Christmas Haul Featuring 'Emily de Molly' & 'Picture Polish'

Hello!

I have another Nail Mail Monday for you today in the shape of my epic Christmas nail haul. Those that follow me on Instagram would have seen my gorgeous collection from my lovely friends and family. My haul consisted of Picture Polish and Emily de Molly, two of my favourite brands!



From Left to Right are Emily de Molly - Veiled Flame, Heavy Aura, Fixed Course, Crystal Crown, Deep Sea Coral, Rough Sketch, Modern Luster, Cracks in the Walls, Queen of the Sea and Corsetry (a Color4nails exclusive)


From Left to Right are Picture Polish - Ornate, Cabaret, Muse, Big Bang, Saphira, Glitch and Winter


From Left to Right are Picture Polish - Rebelle, Bardot, Arabian, Bordeaux, New York, Wanderlust, (a)live and Allure

I was so excited about all these polishes and can't wait to try them all. Any favourites or ones you'd like to see me swatch for the blog? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment