Monday 11 January 2016

Nail Mail Monday

Hello!

Welcome back to another nail mail Monday. I've got hauls from Rainbow Connection UK and Bundle Monster to show you today.

These pretties were all from Rainbow Connection UK.


From Left to Right is Fun Lacquer 'Royal Chapel (H), Colors by Llarowe 'Blonde Ambition' (mmm that holo!) and 'Rare Orchid', Lacquer Lust ' Cherry Blossom' and Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Crystals from clouds' and 'Sleighing through the Stars' 

I was really happy with all these polishes especially the Femme Fatales, Sophie is really knocking it out of the park with her polishes. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings!

I also got some more stamping plates this week. These are two of the blogger collaboration plates I purchased from Bundle Monster, 201 and 202. I'm really looking forward to using 201 for Valentines and I love that Star design. I think the Aztec Manis on 202 will be coming out for the Summer this year! I also got the Sugar Bubbles Plate SBS09 from Rainbow Connection UK.


Last but not least I got some new Stampers to play with from Rainbow Connection UK. The new Space Creative Shop Stamper and the new Fab Ur Nails Clear Jelly Stamper.



The new Creative Shop Stamper is much squishier than the original and also has an even larger surface area! It comes in light and dark side shades each with four different colours. I picked light and dark both with a blue shimmer. I'm hoping to have a full review of these up soon!


This is the new Fab Ur Nails Clear Jelly Stamper and is to help with lining up your stamping either for placement or straightness as you can see all the way down the holder onto your nail. It's less squishy than the other stampers I own but I used it today and it stamps perfectly and it really did help straighten my stamping which I've always had trouble with. I can't wait to use it some more and again hopefully I'll have a full review up soon!

You can find Rainbow Connection UK here. I already have my next order placed which will be revealed next Nail Mail Monday!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment