Thursday 31 December 2015

ILNP 'Cherry Luxe' & 'Lucky One' Festive Nails featuring Picture Polish 'Lakodom' & Mo You London Stamping

Hello!

Happy New Years Eve! I'm back with the last of my festive nails to show you today. For this mani I used two of the new precious metals from the ILNP Holiday 2015 collection. I adore this polish finish!
Natural lighting
For my pinkie, middle finger and thumb I alternated ILNP 'Cherry Luxe' and ILNP 'Lucky One'. I love the red and green shade of these for Christmas time! This was two super easy coats. They are both precious metals so have scatter holo AND silver flakies. So sparkly and beautiful!

Natural Light
For my pointer and ring fingers I used Picture Polish 'Lakodom' as my base and reverse stamped the holly leaves. I used Mo You London 'Festive Plate 03' for the holly design and filled the design in with ILNP 'Cherry Luxe' and 'Lucky One'. I used Konad black stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Stamper. I topped it all off with HK Girl top coat.

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
I love the precious metals finish by ILNP. What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day and a Happy New Year!

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment