Monday 7 December 2015

Epic Nail Mail Monday!

Hello!

So today I have something a little different for you. I've been thinking for a while about how I can show you guys more of the beautiful polishes I have without quitting my job to just paint my nails all day! Those that follow me on Instagram may have noticed I've been a busy swatch sticking bee lately. I don't know why it's something I haven't done sooner but I'm making up for it now! I'm working through my helmers at the moment but thought this would be a good way to show off all the new polishes I get.

Seen as on Black Friday some accidental on purpose purchasing occurred I thought now would be a good time to start this blog feature as I have lots of pretties on the way!

My first parcel to arrive was from the nail polish heaven that is Rainbow Connection UK.




From Left to Right is Cirque Colors 'Halcyon', Cirque Colors 'Reflektor', Fancy Gloss 'Midnight Moon', and Colors by llarowe 'Shroom with a View'.

All my swatch sticks are 3 coats plus top coat. Really none of these would need 3 costs for full coverage. 2 at most! I think 'Halcyon' is my favourite but I'm a sucker for rose gold.

The next of my many parcels to arrive was from ILNP! I pre-ordered these and have been so impatient for them to get here since the first swatches started surfacing.


I love the tissue paper these come in.


Still in their boxes. I love the little heart windows these have! I got the Holiday Collection and my picks from the Winter Collection.




From Left to Right ILNP Holiday Collection - Ferris Wheel, Cherry Luxe, Empire, Limelight, Lucky One, Time in a Bottle and XO.


From Left to Right ILNP - Juliette, Sweater Weather, Ski Lodge and My Private Rainbow (X).

The ILNP Precious Metals are one of my favourite nail polish finishes ever! Love love love!

Soon after these I got some Stamping bits from She Sells SeaShells.


I love the North Pole Air Mail Sticker and the Candy Cane, such nice touches! I got the Uber Chic Christmas 01 plate and a cute Qgirl plate mainly for the super cute rubber ducks design!


And last but not least my Models Own parcel arrived. 50% off so I couldn't say no! 

First up is the new Chromes. These are perfect for stamping!


That Pearl bottle is beautiful!


Left to Right Models Own - Chrome Turquoise, Chrome Copper, Chrome Red, Chrome Pearl and Chrome Grey.

I also got the Twilight Hypergel Collection. Models own is definitely my go to mainstream brand for cremes.



Left to Right Models Own Hypergel - Jet Black, Loganberry, Cashmere Rose, Heather, Sweet Sherry, Hot Chocolate, Grey Storm, Everyday Grey, Lunar Grey, Teal, Deep Sea, Robin Red and Marsala.

I love all my new polishes! I hope you guys liked this post. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment