Wednesday 30 December 2015

ILNP 'Mona Lisa' featuring Picture Polish 'Lakodom' & Uber Chic 'Christmas 01' Stamping Plate

Hello!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I've got a couple more Christmas manis to show you before the year is out! Today's features the stunning ILNP 'Mona Lisa' with some festive stamping.

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
ILNP 'Mona Lisa' is from the ILNP Fall 2015 Collection and is an Ultra holo. It's a gorgeous mocha brown with a beautiful holo effect. So pretty and really wearable! I used three easy coats. The formula is excellent, the polish goes exactly were you want it. Love this shade!

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
Indoor Lighting
For my middle finger I used Picture Polish 'Lakodom' as a base. It's a grey leaning white with a beautiful scatter holo. I only needed three coats for opacity which is always good for these kinds of colours.
Indoor Lighting - With Flash

I used my Uber Chic 'Christmas 01' plate for the stamping along with BK 'Matte White' polish from the born pretty store to stamp with and my Fab Ur Nails Stamper.

Indoor Lighting
Indoor Lighting - With Flash

For my middle finger I reverse stamped the gingerbread men. I went 'old school' and picked the design up on my stamper head, let it dry, filled in the gingerbread men with ILNP 'Mona Lisa', let it dry, and then put a clear top coat over the top, let it dry, before peeling it off and placing it onto my nail like a decal. I was super happy wit how these turned out as my past reverse stamping has been a bit hit and miss! I sealed this and everything else with HK Girl top coat.

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
I really love the design on my thumb and ring finger from the Uber Chic plate. I can see this being something I'll use every Christmas.

Indoor Lighting - With Flash

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment