Thursday 3 December 2015

Winter nails with Scofflaw varnish 'I am the Narwhal' & Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Ghostwoven'

Hello!

Sorry for the absence last week. I don't know where the time went! I can't believe we're in December!

I've got loads of Christmas nail ideas for the month ahead. The first of which I've got for you today!

Indoor Lighting - Flash
For this mani I used Scofflaw Varnish 'I am the Narwhal' for my pinkie, middle and pointer finger. This was two easy coats. Its a gorgeous grey sky blue with beautiful silver and blue tiny hex glitters running through it. It's so wintery it was perfect for this mani, especially with the cute Narwhal stamp design.

Indoor Lighting -Flash, Love how these nails matched my new PJ's!
For my ring finger and thumb I used Femme Fatale cosmetics 'Ghostwoven' from their anniversary Sanctum trio collection 2015. It's so ridiculously beautiful! It's an aqua leaning blue with a beautiful shimmer and silver hex glitters. It's shot up there with my favourite polishes. Beautiful! This was three easy coats. This collection was Limited Edition but there's still some available at Rainbow Connection UK if you're quick!

Outdoor Natural Lighting, Love how this shows off the shimmer of 'Ghostwoven'
For the stamping I used Mo You London Enchanted Plates 06 and 16. As usual etched perfectly. I used my Fab Ur Nails Stamper from Rainbow Connection UK  and my BK matte white polish from the born pretty store to stamp with. It was super easy and quick thanks to the right tools! I really love the iceberg design. I can see myself using it a lot in the future!

Macro of my thumb with this super cute Polar bear!
Indoor Lighting

I adored these nails and wore them for over a week! My HK girl top coat helped them last really well!

Are you looking forward to all the Christmas inspired nails this month? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment