Sunday 22 November 2015

Autumnal Nails with Colors by LLarowe 'Mocha Grande' & 'Cabaret' & Fancy Gloss ' A Penny For Your Thoughts'

Hello!

Today I've got some very Autumnal Nails to show you! I was heavily influenced by Jackie who owns the wonderful Fancy Gloss Indie Polish Brand. Check out her social media to look at her gorgeous original mani!
Indoor Lighting 
For this mani I used Colors by Llarowe 'Mocha Grande' as my base for the stamping and Colors by Llarowe 'Cabaret' for my glitter accents. I used Fancy Gloss 'A Penny For Your Thoughts' to Stamp with.
Indoor Lighting 
Colors by Llarowe 'Mocha Grande' is a gorgeous rich dark brown holo. This was two super easy coats! It really does have a perfect formula!

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
Colors by Llarowe 'Cabaret' is a beautiful glitter. It's really hard to describe but it has gold and silver metallic flakies with a copper brown reddish shimmer. It really reminds me of the ILNP Precious Metals but like a brown version?! This was three thin easy coats and it dries nice and quick!

Indoors but in Direct Sunlight - Macro of 'Cabaret', I really think this shows off that red shimmer!
For my stamping I used Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-19. I love this leaf design! I used Fancy Gloss 'A Penny For Your Thoughts' which is a gorgeous one coat copper holo that stamps like a dream!! I also used my new Fab Ur Nails Stamper for the first time that I brought recently which was so perfect. After a few more uses I'll put a review up but first impressions are very good! I topped it all off with HK Girl top coat.

Indoor Lighting
I really love these nails. I've had them on all week and will be sad to take them off.

I brought my Colors by Llarowe & my Fab Ur Nails Stamper from Rainbow Connection UK.

You can get Fancy Gloss 'A Penny for your thoughts' straight from the website. There's a big restock coming in December!

I'm so ready for winter & Christmas manis now!! How about you?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment