Tuesday 3 November 2015

Firework Nails

Hello!

Today I've got some Firework Nails to show you that I did to celebrate Bonfire night here in the UK. I really love this time of year. I went to a Firework display on Sunday and was inspired to create these nails. All the pictures were taken indoors with flash as the sun doesn't want to come out and play very much at the moment!


I used ILNP 'Missed Calls' for my base. This is a black Ultraholo and is so sparkly! I only needed two easy coats. 


For the stamping I used MoYou London Festive plate 05 and Hehe stamping plate 049. Both are really good quality and I didn't have any problems with them. I used various firework patterns from each plate to make the mani a bit more random and interesting.


For the stamping I used all of the Models Own Colour Chrome collection. These polishes are so great for stamping as they are super opaque. They dry fairly fast so that's the only thing to keep in mind. I didn't find I had to rush though.


I also used various Virtuous polish polishes from their Women of Valor and Paradise collection for the second layer of stamping. Again these are super opaque and really great for stamping. They are now discontinued but I think Rainbow Connection UK may still have a few left in the sale! I love the bright colours.


I used my Creative shop stamper as usual and added a coat of HK Girl top coat to add gloss.


I really like how these turned out. I was also very happy with how well all the polishes stamped as I really didn't have any problems with the whole process which is rare for me while doing a full stamping mani. Progress!


Here's a macro of my thumbs, I think these are my favourite out of the whole mani.


I really like my pointer on this hand as well.


These are a couple of pictures from the display I went to at the weekend!


Do you enjoy this time of year or are you already missing the sunshine?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day and a safe Bonfire night!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment