Saturday 7 November 2015

Fancy Gloss 'Feeling Vampy'

Hello!

Today I have Fancy Gloss 'Feeling Vampy' to show you. Fancy Gloss is a US indie polish created by the lovely Jackie. She creates the most beautiful thermals and one coat holos.

All the pictures are indoor lighting with flash.

'Feeling Vampy' In Transition State
'Feeling Vampy' is a dark grey to maroon red thermal with holo. I love this colour combo so much. I used three easy coats and added HK Girl top coat for added gloss.

'Feeling Vampy' In Cold State
I paired it with Femme Fatale 'Ouija' on my accent nail. This was two coats. So sparkly!

'Feeling Vampy' In Warm State
I really enjoy thermals. They always look different and this is a gorgeous colour combo for the transitions, the grey/maroon colour mix you get is so pretty.

'Feeling Vampy' In Transition State
You can find Fancy Gloss here. There's a big restock coming in December so look out for that!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment