Sunday 15 November 2015

Avon Molten Metal 'Titanium' Swatch & Review

Hello!

A very quick post from me today. I've got Avon, Molten Metal, Magic Effects, Nailwear, in 'Titanium' to show you today. 

Molten Metal is Avon's newest collection of nail polish that creates a textured effect that reminded me of those foil cake boards you get at Christmas time. Not rough like sequins/glitter can be but a kind of smooth rough texture if that makes sense!

Indoor Lighting without Flash
'Titanium' is a beige silver colour. I only needed two coats and it dries super fast (This literally took me 20 mins and I was out the door! Great if you're in a rush!) I didn't use top coat as I liked the texture. If you don't like removing glitter you may want to use a peel-able base coat with this as it did take a bit more effort than other polishes to be removed.

Indoor Lighting with Flash
For a super quick mani I really liked this polish. What do you think?

It's one of five polishes in the collection and is available through the Avon website.

Do you like a textured polish? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment