Saturday 21 November 2015

EP Polish Company 'Mad Max Collection' Nail Mail & 'The Dag' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have some nail mail and my first swatch of EP Polish Companies 'The Mad Max Collection' to show you.

EP Polish Company is a fairly new Indie polish from Australia created by the lovely Stace. I saw some swatches of the collection on Instagram and immediately needed them! This is just Part 1 of 'The Future is for the Mad' collection and is called 'The 5 wives'. I loved the 'Mad Max : Fury Road' film so I was super excited about the theme of this collection!

'The Dag' Indoor Lighting - With Flash
Nail Mail!!
The collection is made up of 5 polishes for each of the wives and if you get the full set you get an extra polish which is the gorgeous dark navy on the end. The small polish is a custom that Stace sent me as a thank you. I'm hoping to have a post up about it soon!

For today my first swatch is of 'The Dag'. This is a Sandy Gold microglitter mixed with a darker gold microglitter. It is so beautiful and sparkly! I really love the extra depth the darker glitter gives it. 

Outdoors - Natural (Autumn) Lighting
This was two easy coats. It dries quickly as well. It does dry a bit textured as it's a glitter so I added a coat of HK Girl to smooth it over and add some gloss.

Outdoors - Natural Lighting
You may also want to use a peel off base coat if you're not a fan of glitter removal. I used the Foil Method and it came off easily with that.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Outdoors - With Flash
Indoor Lighting - With Flash
Outdoor Lighting - Natural Light Macro - This really shows off that glitter mix!
Outdoor Lighting - With Flash
For my first experience of a brand I have nothing but good things to say and I'm excited to try out the rest of the collection! You can find the polishes on the EP Polish Company Website

If you're from outside Australia you can message Stace on Facebook or Email and she'll create a custom listing for you!

I'm thinking of maybe starting some posts on my weekly Nail Mail, maybe Nail Mail Mondays?Would this be something you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment