Friday 6 November 2015

Potion Polish 'Summer's Last Rose'

Hello!

Today I've got 'Summer's Last Rose' by Potion Polish to show you. This is my first Potion Polish and I'm very impressed! Potion Polish is based in the US but they ship internationally!

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
'Summer's Last Rose' is a pink holographic polish with holo flakies from the Fall 2015 collection. It's so sparkly! This was two easy coats. My accent nail is Cirque Colors 'Memento Mori'. My favourite one coat black creme.

Indoor Lighting - With Flash - No Top Coat
I added some stamping to my mani with Sugar Bubbles 018 stamping plate. I love this rose design. I used Konad black stamping polish and my creative shop stamper. I stamped my accent nail with 'Summer's Last Rose'. Yes, it stamps too!

Outdoor Lighting - Direct Sunlight
I topped it all off with HK Girl.

You can purchase Potion Polish from their website.

Sugar Bubbles, Cirque Colors and the Creative Shop stamper are all available from Rainbow Connection UK.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment