Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween Nails

Hello!

Today I've got my Halloween Nails to show you.

I used Picture Polish 'Autumn' and Illamasqua 'Omen' and 'Seance' as my base colours.

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
Illamasqua is a mainstream UK brand. 'Omen' is a bright green and 'Seance' is a gorgeous orchid purple. Both are from their UV Collection. Both were two easy coats and they dry matte. They both have a beautiful shimmer. I added HK Girl top coat to add gloss. Both glow under UV Light! Perfect for Halloween.

Indoor Lighting - With Flash
I went for Orange, Purple and Green as they are typical Halloween colours.

Outdoor Lighting - Shade
Outdoor Lighting - Shade
My Halloween themed stamping is a mix of designs from Sugar Bubbles 001 and Mo You London Festive plate 16. I used Konad black stamping polish and my creative shop stamper.

Close up of Thumb and Pointer Stamping
Close up of Gradient and Stamping on middle finger
For my middle finger I used 'Omen' and 'Seance' for a gradient. I did one coat of 'Omen' and then used the gradient method of painting your chosen polish onto a sponge and then applying to the nail. I find this blends the colours well and gives you a much neater gradient than other methods as you can control the colour crossover a bit more as on the sponge the colours are next to each other and the gradient is created as you sponge up and down the nail.

Outdoor Lighting - With Flash

For my pinkie finger I free handed a stitch design.

Outdoor Lighting - With Flash


Have you got any plans for Halloween? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a Happy Halloween,

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment