Saturday 17 October 2015

Polish M 'Cobbler Crust' Swatch and Review

Hello!

Just a quick post from me today. I've got one of my first Polish M polishes to show you today. Polish M is an Indie polish from the US created by the lovely Michelle. 'Cobbler Crust' is a beautiful polish for Autumn. I paired it with Emily de Molly 'Throwing copper' as they compliment each other very well. They both satisfy my copper obsession!

Outdoor - Natural light
'Cobbler Crust' is from the Polish M Fall 2015 collection. It's a glitter crelly with a brown base full of copper, gold and navy hex glitter, gold microglitter and more. I love it's depth and I had no trouble with application. It was three easy coats; though I probably could have got away with two, and I didn't have to fish for glitter.

Outdoor - Natural light
 My accent nail is Emily de Molly 'Throwing Copper'. It's a petrol blue/green shimmery base with copper and navy hex glitter and small turquoise glitters as well. Very beautiful and again it was three easy coats.

Indoor Lighting
This was all topped off with HK Girl. I really like how these turned out and am looking forward to more autumnal colours in the weeks ahead.

I'm really impressed with my first Polish M and can't wait to try my other picks from the collection. You can buy Polish M at their website. Also check out Michelle's Instagram @creativenailchick for more pictures of the Fall and other collections!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment