Tuesday 13 October 2015

'The Walking Dead' Nails

Hello!

I have my 'The Walking Dead' nails to show you today that I did to celebrate the Season 6 premiere. I loved the first episode and cannot wait for more zombie goodness!

Onto the nails!
Natural Light - Daryl
I used three coats of OPI 'My boyfriend scales walls'; which is a white with a hint of grey, for my base.
Natural Light - Rick
I then dry brushed Models Own Hypergel 'Red Lustre' onto my thumb, middle and pinkie finger. This gave the blood effect.
Natural Light - Rick
For my pointer and ring finger I dry brushed on OPI 'My Vampire is Buff' to add some more texture and  'dirt'.
Natural Light - Daryl
I used my UberChic 'Zombie Love' plate for all the stamping. This is my dream plate for Walking Dead nails and know I'll get lots of use out of it. I used Konad black stamping polish and my Creative Shop stamper. I topped it all off with HK Girl topcoat.

Zombie Love 01 - UberChic Beauty
UberChic 'Zombie Love' Plate - Isn't it perfect!
Natural Light -  Thumb Close Up
I adore these nails! I may be biased because it's 'The Walking Dead' but still. The plate and stamper worked perfectly and I love all the designs. I stamped on my 'Don't open, Dead inside' stamp and my nail looked a bit empty so I used the zombie hand design to stamp around the sides. This took a bit of time but I think it was worth it!

You can find the Zombie plate at UberChic.

You can find the Creative Shop Stamper at the lovely Rainbow Connection UK.

Are you a 'The Walking Dead' fan? What did you think of the premiere? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment