Friday 2 October 2015

Emily de Molly 'Garnet Fire' & 'I'm B-lind'

Hello!

I have two polishes from one of my favourite indie brands to show you today.

Emily de Molly is an Australian Indie brand run by the lovely Hayley. This is one of my favourite polish brands for many reasons; the formula is always perfection, I love the creations Hayley comes up with and her collections always have something for everyone. Also, I have a serious soft spot for copper shades/glitter/flakies/holo etc... and EDM was the first brand that really satisfied this weird need!

This is Emily de Molly 'Garnet Fire' with an accent nail of EDM 'I'm B-lind'.

Indoor Lighting
 They were both two easy coats and I topped it all off with HK Girl.

Outdoor Lighting - Direct Sunlight
'Garnet Fire' is a gorgeous vampy maroon plum holographic polish with beautiful gold, bronze and copper flakies running throughout. In the shade you can see the flakies and in daylight the holo is really beautiful. This polish has so many components. I love it so much!

Shade
Outdoor Lighting - Direct Sunlight
'I'm B-lind' from the Anchorman 2 collection is easily one of my favourite polishes EVER and is a copper glitter with holographic sparkles in a clear base. I only needed two coats for opacity. I love pairing it with other coppery EDM shades as an accent nail. It's now discontinued so snap it up quick! I already bought my back up bottle :)
Outdoor Lighting - Shade
Outdoor Lighting
I hope you love these as much as I do! Are there any shades that you have a soft spot for and find hard to resist? Let me know in the comments!

Emily de Molly is available in the UK from Rainbow Connection UK.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment