Wednesday 30 September 2015

Dance Legend - Anna Gorelova - 'Morocco' with Reverse Stamping

Hello!

Today I've got 'Morocco' by Anna Gorelova for Dance Legend to show you. Dance Legend is a Russian brand and Anna Gorelova is a Russian Blogger who collaborates with Dance legend to create beautiful polishes every summer and winter. This polish is from her Summer 2015 Collection. Anna also has some of the most beautiful photography in the nail blogosphere so have a look at her blog if you get a chance.
Natural daylight
'Morocco' is a deep but bright raspberry pink polish with holographic sparkles. It is so pretty and when the sun catches it, it really sparkles. It kind of has a metal-like finish which I really love. The formula was so smooth, this was three easy coats.
Lacquer Lust Cottontail - Natural Light
My accent nail is Lacquer Lust 'Cottontail'. I love this polish, especially when I'm looking for a shimmery white base for some nail art. Again three easy coats.
Indoor Lighting
This was my first reverse stamping technique attempt. Reverse stamping is where you pick up your stamping plate image, leave it to dry on the stamper and then 'colour it in' before peeling it off and laying it on your nails. It's like creating your own nail decals. The method I used was to stamp the image onto my Uber mat and then colour it in. The full technique I followed was from the lovely Helen at Cinderhellie nails. Check out her blog if your looking for a full tutorial on the method. I'm hoping to do a full post on the Uber mat once I've used it a bit more, but so far I'm loving it!
Indoor Lighting
I used the butterfly design on my Uber Chic Stamping plate 1-02 and my Creative shop stamper. I used Konad special black stamping polish and used HK Girl top coat for my decal and top coat.
Indoor Lighting close up
Natural Daylight - Shade

All the Anna Gorelova Dance legend polishes come in this beautiful bottle. The owl is such a cute touch!
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
You can purchase the Uber Mat and Uber Chic stamping plates from Uberchic. They have such a great range of stamping plates and tools.

'Morocco' was from the wonderful Rainbow Connection UK who stock lots of Dance Legend polishes and everything else a nail addict needs!
Natural Daylight
I'm so pleased with how these turned out! Hopefully soon I can do a full mani of reverse stamping!

Have you tried reverse stamping? Any tricks and tips? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and the mani. Thank you for sharing my blog on it too xx

    ReplyDelete