Monday 28 September 2015

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Glass Coffin

Hello!

I'm back today with a review of Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Glass Coffin'. I've been trying to get this polish for ages and last week I finally nabbed it and it fell through my post box and into my Helmer.

Bottle shot - Purple cold phase, Nails - Pale Blue warm phase
Femme Fatale Cosmetics is an Australian brand and is known for their super unique polish creations, as well as being a great indie polish and make-up stockist AND having their own make-up range!

'Glass Coffin' is from their Snow White collection and is a thermal polish. This means it reacts to hot and cold and changes colour accordingly. I love it! I paired it with 'Mirror Mirror on the wall' on my ring finger, also from the Snow White collection. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!!

Cold phase - Indoor Lighting

Transition phase - Indoor Lighting

Warm Phase - Indoor Lighting
The polish dries down to a matte finish which is super pretty but all my pictures here are with HK Girl top coat. This was three easy coats and because the polish is matte it dries down super quick. For my accent nail I used two coats of 'Glass coffin' and one coat of 'Mirror Mirror on the wall'.

Daylight
'Glass Coffin' has definitely shot up there with my favourite polishes. I love all the colour transitions and the shimmer is beautiful. I keep finding myself staring at them and the thermal aspect is very fun to play around with. (Who said you could only play with water if your a small child!?)

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment