Sunday 20 September 2015

Creative Shop Stamper Bling

Hello!

Just a quick post today about a little project I did this morning. I love my Creative Shop Stamper but sometimes I was finding it a bit slippy to hold due to the metal holder. An idea from the nail blogosphere has been to use textured polish to create a bit more grip on the stamper.

I used my Avon stardust textured polish in Jewel Blue and I love how it turned out.

Natural Light
It was so easy and took no time at all. I just did two coats of the polish and touched up any bits that looked like I'd missed them and job done! I'll do some stamping on my next mani to try it out properly :) It's so sparkly now!

Indoor lighting
I got my Creative Stamper from the wonderful Rainbow Connection UK!

Have you tried this? What colour/effect did you go for? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this stamper. Love the colour you chose. Need to do this to mine as it looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really does make a big difference. And what's not improved with glitter?! :) x

      Delete