Wednesday 2 September 2015

Picture Polish 'Autumn' and ILNP 'Money Bin'

Hello!

Just a quick post today. This is Picture Polish 'Autumn'; from their most recent release of blogger collaboration polishes, with an accent nail of ILNP 'Money Bin'.
Daylight
Both polishes were three coats and applied beautifully. I love the ILNP Ultra-chrome flakies polishes and the new holo-silver flakie hybrid Barbara has come up with is beautiful. I've loved every one released so far! Look out for the swatches of the new ILNP Fall collection. It's Amazing!! Hopefully I'll have some to show you next month.
Indoor Lighting
 'Autumn' was designed by 'The Polishing Life' Check out her blog to read more about it. It has a really lovely consistency. A bit jelly like with the addition of the Picture Polish scattered holo effect. I love love love the colour! Totally ready for the autumnal weather (which is good seeing as it's rained all week so far in the UK!!), clothing and nights in with blankets, tea and telly! One of the many things I love about Picture Polish is their blogger collaborations, it brings such unique creations to their brand. This was all topped off with my trusty HK Girl.
Outdoors
Are there any autumn releases you're especially looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment