Saturday 22 August 2015

China Glaze 'Meet Me in the Mirage' Stamping

Hello!

Today's post is a bit delayed. I've been crazy busy this week and finally managed to do my nails Friday evening. 
                                Daylight                                  
I planned these nails earlier in the week so I knew what I wanted to do at least! 
Planned at least!
These nails were a test run for my holiday coming up in a few weeks, I'm going pink or blue so hopefully I'll post the blue alternatives up next week. I'm also all about those rose gold accessories so I tried to incorporate that too with my latest purchase on my quest for the perfect rose gold polish.
I used China Glaze 'Meet me in the Mirage' from their Desert Escape Summer 2015 collection. The whole collection is lovely but I was good and got three out of six. I think this Rose Gold is my favourite on my quest so far. It was two easy coats; though you could probably get away with one, and dried quickly. It's a bit more rosey than my Orly 'Rage' and I think it's more of a true rose gold.
Indoor lighting
For my pinkie and pointer I used Models Own 'Sun hat' which is a really bright neon pink from their Polish for Tans collection. This was two coats.
Daylight
For the stamping I used sugar bubbles 016 plate with Virtuous Polish 'Miriam' as a stamping polish. Virtuous polish make lovely matte polishes that are awesome as stamping polishes. Unfortunately they recently closed the business which may or may not come back. You can still get them from some distributors but you'll have to be quick! I used my creative shop stamper to stamp with.
Floral accompaniment
 I topped it off with HK Girl Glisten and Glow top coat.
Rainbow Connection 'Zap'
I used 'Zap' from Rainbow Connection UK for easy clean up. It's a latex based liquid that you put around or on your nails for easy clean up or nail art. It dries to a rubbery consistency and once your done making a mess you just grab one end with your tweezers and it comes right off leaving a much smaller mess to clean up! I've put a video up on my Instagram if you'd like to see it in action! It's so easy to use and saves so much time and acetone!
Daylight 
I hope you like these as much as I do. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment