Sunday 9 August 2015

Lacquer Lust 'Cottontail' & 'Spring in your step'

Hello!

Welcome to my first blog post! Today I've got some beautiful Lacquer Lust nails to show you.

I've been drooling over these polishes for ages and finally made them mine this week. If you haven't heard of the Lacquer Lust brand it's an Indie polish from California. They're well known for they're unicorn polishes and more recently for their beautiful one coat creams.

This is one coat of spring in your step over three coats of lacquer lust cottontail. For my accent nail I used different coloured striping tape to compliment the glitter shades. All topped off with HK Girl top coat.


The cottontail polish has a beautiful shimmer to it. It dries matte but the top coat really shows off the shimmer. The glitter pay off from spring in your step is also really good. 



Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment