Sunday 16 August 2015

Cirque Colors C.R.E.A.M


Hello!

Today I've got Cirque Colors 'C.R.E.A.M' from their recent Vice collection to show you. The Vice collection was a beautiful Limited Edition collection of bright neon summer shades. 'C.R.E.A.M' is a bright neon pastel green. The formula was lovely as always and it was opaque in just two coats, no undies required! I find it very hard to have a whole Mani of just one polish so I used Starrily 'Ultima' as an accent nail which is a beautiful holographic silver micro-glitter. SPARKLY! 

Shade
Shade
Shade

I really love green polishes. I think green polish is one of those colours that people either love or hate. I'll try and put up a post about my green polish collection soon!

       Indoor Lighting                                        Macro of Starrily 'Ultima'
Indoor Lighting
I really love bright polishes but I must admit I'm beginning to look forward to the A/W shades that are starting to appear on the nail polish blogosphere.

What do you think of green polishes? Any favourites?

Are you looking forward to the A/W shades?

Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting.

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx





No comments:

Post a Comment