Tuesday 6 October 2015

'Arrow' & 'The Flash' Nails using 'Picture Polish' & 'Models Own'

Hello!

Today I'm back with some themed nails for the return of DC's 'Arrow' & 'The Flash' to our TV Screens. I binged on these this summer and am now all caught up and ready for the next seasons! I do love a superhero TV Show / Film / Anything!

I used a mixture of Models Own and Picture Polish polishes for these and some stamping plates. More info below!

We have had no sun these past couple of days so all these pictures are indoor lighting with 'Flash'......!

'The Flash'.

This is Picture Polish 'O'hara' with Models Own Hypergel 'Red Lustre' on the stamped nails. Both three easy coats. Both were lovely formulas and I love the scatter holo in 'O'hara'.


I stamped with my Creative shop stamper and used 'BK Matte White' polish from the born pretty store. I used MoYou London stamping plate 'Sci Fi 08' for the atoms and free handed the Flash symbol with 'BK Matte White' and Avon Metallics 'Gold Leaf'. I also filled in the atom middles with the same gold. 

The atoms were to symbolise 'Star Labs' who help the Flash to ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM! 

MoYou London make really great stamping plates; and sooooo many designs, if you haven't already, check them out.

'Arrow'.

This is Picture Polish 'Kryptonite' with Models Own Hypergel 'Ebony Green' on the stamped nails. Both two easy coats. Again with the scatter holo. So pretty!


I stamped with my Creative shop stamper and used 'BK Matte White' polish from the born pretty store. I used MoYou London stamping plate 'Sci Fi 06' for the binary code and Hehe stamping plate 'Superhero 006' for the arrows, I dry brushed some Avon Metallics 'Platinum Petal' under the binary and used it to add silver heads to the arrows as well. 

The Binary was to symbolise the lovely Felicity who is the Arrow's computer whizz! 

Hehe stamping plates are also really good plates and they have a lovely Superhero collection as well as some Studio Ghibli plates and recently a Fairytale collection. They have plus size and normal round plates so there's something for everyone!


I used HK Girl topcoat and Zap from Rainbow Connection UK for easy clean up after stamping.

Are there any TV shows your looking forward to this Autumn? I have so many to watch!! My next mani I expect will be The Walking Dead themed! (Be still my beating heart !!!!)

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment