Sunday 20 December 2015

More Snowflake Nails! Starrily 'Ultima' and Uber Chic 'Christmas 01' Stamping Plate

Hello!

Today I have MORE Snowflakes to show you, This time with Starrily 'Ultima'.

Indoor Lighting with Flash
Indoor Lighting with Flash
Aren't they just the prettiest spakliest holo thing you've ever seen! I love Starrily glitter polishes, they really are so sparkly. 'Ultima' is definitely my favourite silver glitter polish in my collection and I always find it's the one I reach for when I'm after some holo and sparkle. This was three easy coats. You could get away with two but I wanted more holo!

Indoor Lighting with Flash
Natural Light
I used my new Uber Chic 'Christmas 01' Plate to stamp with. It has a really useful reverse snowflake design so when you stamp it leaves the snowflake outline and the underneath polish shows through as the snowflakes. Perfect! I cannot tell you how long I've been wanting to do this mani but never had a silver holo polish that sparkles enough AND stamps well. Now I don't need one! I used Konad Black Stamping Polish and my Fab Ur Nails Stamper. I used HK Girl top coat to make it glossy.

Indoor Lighting with Flash
Outdoor Lighting - Shade
I love these nails. They are so super sparkly. If like me you love some holo I really recommend Starrily glitters. The formula is fantastic, they wear really well and look at that holo goodness!

Outdoor Lighting - Shade
Indoor Lighting with Flash
Indoor Lighting with Flash
Indoor Lighting with Flash
Indoor Lighting with Flash
I brought my Uber Chic plate from She Sells Seashells who are a UK Supplier for Nail Art supplies and stamping plates.

I promise the next post won't be Snowflakes!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment