Tuesday 15 December 2015

Snowflake Nails featuring Cirque Colors 'Halcyon'

Hello!

Today I have one of the most beautiful polishes I own to date to show you. As many of you will know I have a big weakness for rose gold. So when I first laid eyes on Cirque Colors 'Halcyon' I knew I had to have it. It's a beautiful rose gold foil with perfect formula and coverage. For my accent nails I used just two coats. As it's winter (and during this time I become obsessed with snowflake manis!) I decided to test out it's stamping abilities as well with some snowflake stamping designs. It's such a perfect polish for Christmas time!

Daylight
For my white base I used Fancy Gloss 'Snow Queen'. This was two coats. It was my first time using it and although it was super good for coverage for a white creme it was a little on the thick side so I may add some thinner in the future. I'm not super neat when it comes to doing my nails so much cleaning was required as the formula was a bit tricky! Still a fantastic white creme for a base though as the opacity is excellent.

Daylight
Indoor Lighting with Flash
For the stamping I used a mixture of designs from MoYou London 'Festive 03' which is a plate dedicated to snowflakes (LOVE!) and Hehe Stamping Plate 'Fairytale 003' from their latest fairytale collection. The Hehe snowflake designs are so beautiful and elegant on this plate. I used my Fab Ur Nails Stamper and 'Halcyon' to stamp with. It stamped very well considering it's a foil.

Daylight
Indoor Lighting with Flash
I also topped the whole design off with ILNP 'My Private Rainbow (X)' from their latest Winter collection. I can see myself using it for every mani I do now! It's so pretty and adds a beautiful subtle sparkle that really topped the mani off. I also topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat.

Daylight
I love love love these nails. The Snowflakes were super hard to photograph but take my word for it that they were super pretty!

Indoor Lighting with Flash
Daylight
I got my Cirque Colors 'Halcyon' from Rainbow Connection UK. It's Limited Edition so be speedy if you want to get this gorgeous polish. I may have to get a back up bottle!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment