Wednesday 15 June 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Merida' Swatch, Review & Moyra Stamping

Hello!

Today I have the stunning 'Merida' by Femme Fatale Cosmetics to show you from the Enchanted Fables collection. 

'Merida' is based on the princess from the Disney Pixar film 'Brave'. This is my favourite Disney film ever. I love the setting, the story, the happy banjo music (Mumford & Sons), Merida herself. It's just perfect to me! I even have a Pop Vinyl figure of Merida!

Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight

'Merida' is a gorgeous orange to match Merida's hair with a super strong bright violet/pink shimmer. The duochrome is really strong in this polish. Sometimes it looks orange and other times a gorgeous hot pink. Like a sunset on your nails! Stunning.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
The formula on this polish was excellent and this was three easy coats topped with HK Girl Top Coat.

Natural Daylight

Natural Daylight - Shade
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
I decided to add some stamping as an accent. For this I used my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper, Black Konad Stamping Polish and my Moyra 'White Wedding' Stamping plate. I love rose designs.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
I love this polish and love it even more as it's themed on my favourite Disney film. 

I'm still working my way through the Femme Fatale Cosmetics Enchanted Fables collection but will eventually get through them all. The collection really is gorgeous! As I mentioned before, make sure you grab these in the next stockist restock as it will be the last!

What's your favourite Enchanted Fables polish and what's your favourite Disney film? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment