Thursday 9 June 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Rapunzel' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have the beautiful Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Rapunzel' to show you from the Enchanted Fables Collection.

Natural Daylight - Shade
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight - I love the shift in this picture
It's a beautiful light pink that leans mauve/lilac in different lights with a strong golden shimmer.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
It's super opaque and fast drying. I needed just two coats and the formula is stunning. I topped it off with HK Girl Top Coat.

Natural Daylight
Indoor Lighting
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
I adore this polish. It's so pretty and I love the shift it has from pink to lilac with the addition of the shimmer, just beautiful!

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
I believe stockists still have one more restock of the Enchanted Fables collection so grab this if you can!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment