Monday 6 June 2016

Nail Mail Monday

Hello,

Sorry it's been quiet on the blog this week. I've been revising for my uni exams but I'm all done and free until next February now! Yippee! I've spent today sorting out lots of content for the blog and can't wait to share all the beautiful polishes with you! For now though I've got this weeks Nail Mail Monday to show you!

My Nail Mail from Color4Nails arrived this week. I'm always amazed at their international shipping rates and the turn around time for orders is so fast!



From Left to Right is Illyrian Polish ' You Know Nothing Jon Snow', Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Hourglass' (a C4N Exclusive) and a back up of 'Ouija' (also a C4N Exclusive)

I also picked up the new Barry M Superdrug Summer Exclusives. I have a lot of Barry M polishes but haven't been that wowed by their latest collections as they're more of what I already have. I guess you eventually reach a saturation point of creme polishes?! (the very thought!) But these two are gorgeous colours and have some shimmer so for £3.99 I couldn't say no!



From Left to Right is Barry M 'Carnival Couture' and 'Festival Fever'

What polish has been coming through your letter box this week? I can't wait to create more content for the blog now my studies are on a break! I also have so much Nail Mail on the way to me right now so be prepared for lots of Haul posts this month!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I'm SO on board with your ideas about cremes. When there are polishes that actually DO stuff, cremes kinda lose their oomph. That said, I LOVE those two Barry M's you did! I'm even entertaining the idea of nail art using them both. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I do feel like my creme polishes get ignored a bit compared to all my shimmery holo glittery indie polish goodness. The two really complement each other so you could definitely combine them for some nail art! Thankyou for the comment x

      Delete
    2. I'd NEVER have thought of putting those two together, but you so nailed it... they DO complement each other nicely. I think I need to hang out here more often. ;)

      [10-ish minutes later....]
      After searching high and low (or at least where I know how to search online), I couldn't find those two polishes for sale here in the US or indeed anywhere. I have a measly 5 Barry M's in my collection of over 1400 polishes (yeah, oops - lol), but don't remember where I got them. I'm doomed, I tell ya........ DOOMED! :(

      Delete
    3. Aw I'm glad you like the blog! They are a Superdrug Exclusive which is a store here in the UK so I don't know if they ship to the US :( I know a few US stockists used to stock Barry M but I'm not sure if they do now. If I find anything I'll let you know!

      Delete
  2. Aha! Well, that explains it. I'm wondering if the few I got came from Llarowe before she stopped selling others' indies. Oh well... thanks a bunch for the info and enjoy your week!

    -Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BarryM.com ship internationally so all their core colours should be available to you. You could always email them about the exclusives to see if they could send it to you from their main site? Hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. Hey, that's a great suggestion, thank you, Helen! :o)

    ReplyDelete