Thursday 15 September 2016

ILNP 'Hush' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have the beautiful ILNP 'Hush' to show you. Lots of Multichrome pictures ahead!






ILNP 'Hush' is part of the ILNP Ultrachrome collection. ILNP is so good at these polishes I can't believe it's taken me so long to try them because 'Hush' is so beautiful!






The ILNP Ultrachromes are so shifty. 'Hush' shifts from a beautiful Fuchsia Purple to Blue Teal with flashes of Green, Orange, & Pink. 






This was just three super easy coats. The formula is stunning. All topped off with HK Girl top coat.






I couldn't stop staring at my nails with this on. The teal is so beautiful and the polish looks different in every light and with every turn.









This definitely won't be my last Ultrachrome from ILNP. I'd love to hear any recommendations!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment