Thursday 1 September 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'The Necromancer' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have the stunning Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'The Necromancer' to show you from the 'There & Back Again' Collection.






I'll admit that unlike a lot of people in the indie world of polish purple is not my favourite polish colour. I don't know why but I'm just not drawn to it as much as other colours. This however was screaming at me to be on my nails as soon as it arrived. And OMG I love it! 






'The Necromancer' is a gorgeous berry pink leaning purple packed with these amazing copper flakies, blue shimmers and cherry holo microglitter. It's so complex and because it's a jelly the depth is really something else!





In Artificial Light the berry shade really shows.



The formula was also flawless. This was three super easy coats and I had no problems with opacity despite the jelly formula. I topped it off with HK Girl top coat.







I love this polish and will definitely be purchasing a back up bottle. It's simply stunning and when the light hits it it's so sparkly. It's also super easy to remove which is always a bonus but still lasted me all week! The 'There & Back Again' collection is currently on presale on the Femme Fatale Cosmetics website and is also available from stockists like the wonderful Rainbow Connection UK.

Trust me when I say you need this!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment