Monday 29 August 2016

Nail Mail Monday & Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Heart Wound' Comparison

Hello,

Just a short post from me today,

This week I received some Nail Mail from Rainbow Connection UK. 



From Left to Right is Cirque Colors 'High Roller' & Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Heart Wound'.

I recently wrote a post about Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Loves Wound'. You can read it here.

This is the updated comparison to include 'Heart Wound'.


From Left to Right is 'Heart Wound', 'Loves Wound' Faded, Unfaded & Reformulated.

'Heart Wound' definitely seems more coral leaning probably because it's faded more as Australia is much hotter than the UK. I'm glad I decided to pick it up.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. This is crazy! How can the "Wounds" be so much the same, yet different at the same time? My bain hurts. I love seeing them like this, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. They are so different and yet the same. Haha! Just shows what different climates can do!

      Delete