Monday 15 August 2016

Nail Mail Monday Part 1

Hello!

I've finally got around to organising my photos this weekend so hopefully I'll be back posting on a regular basis. I've got my nail mail from last week to show you today.

I took a trip to the Models Own Bottleshop last weekend to pick up the two new collections. The 'Hypergel Soft Pop Collection' & the new 'Polish for Tans Collection'. I've loved the last two 'Polish for Tans' collections and Models Own have made some more amazing bright polishes for summer. Unfortunately one of the 'Polish for Tans' was out of stock so I'll have to pick that up next time!




From Left to Right is Models Own Soft Pop Hypergels 'Lemon Popsicle', 'Cosy Posy', 'Sugar Rush', 'Lilac Flush' & 'Candyfloss', and the Polish for Tans 'Beach Fire', 'Boat Party', 'Island Hop' & 'Barrier Reef'.

I also finally received my Emily de Molly polishes last week. I pre-ordered the Hella Holo Customs exclusives along with a few others from the new collection. They are stunning!




From Left to Right is Emily de Molly HHC Exclusives 'Desert Rose', 'Four Weddings & A Manicure' & 'Iridescent Skies' and 'Crystal Cavern', 'Damaged Bills' & 'Lunar Haze'.

I also did some Ebay browsing and picked up a few Essie polishes to try out. I don't have any Essie polishes in my collection so am looking forward to trying these out in the Autumn.



From Left to Right is Essie 'Decadent Diva', 'Dive Bar' & 'Sable Collar'

I also had the Uber Chic Collection 9 stamping plates arrive. I fell in love with the floral designs in this collection and am looking forward to trying them out.


More stamping plates arrived this week from Color4Nails. I picked up some Color Club Stamping Plates that I've been after for a while. I'm looking forward to creating some marble nails without any water alcohol spray dip hassle. I love the packaging as well!



Anything you like the look of here?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment