Monday 15 August 2016

Nail Mail Monday Part 2 - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Haul

Hello!

Today I've got the new Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Birth of Venus' Collection to show you plus some other goodies.

This is the stunning 'Birth of Venus' collection. This colour palette is beautiful!




From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Arrival of Venus', 'Breath of Zephyros', 'Floral Rain', 'Golden-Wreathed & Beautiful', 'Heavenly Raiment', 'Horae Awaits', 'Isle of Cythera', 'Swept Across the Sea (Thermal)' & 'Upon Seafoam'.

I also received my Dope Nails order of the Femme Fatale Store Exclusives. I received these really quickly all the way from Russia!


I was also very lucky to buy a sample off a fellow Femme Fatale Fiend that arrived this week. My Femme Fatale order also contained the COTM and my first Sayuri polish!



From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Snow Globe', 'Flowers of March (Thermal)', 'Make Way For Your Queen' & 'You Only Live Ice', My Sample '121 Stone Trinkets', 'COTM Hypernova' & Sayuri 'Realm of Light & Beauty (Thermal)'.

I've been wearing 'Stone Trinkets' for over a week now. It's stunning!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment