Thursday 11 August 2016

1 Year Blogiversary !!!!

Hello!

Tuesday marked my 1 year Blogiversary! The year has flown by and as I'm about to click publish on my 89th post I can look back and know that I've definitely learnt a lot this year from the blogiverse I now cohabit with all the other amazing bloggers. I really feel like I'm progressing with my pictures & content and am excited for the next year!

To celebrate I've gathered together my top 5 most liked Instagram manis since I've started blogging.

Number 5 is my ILNP 'Ski Lodge' mani with stamping. I really loved these nails and you can't go wrong with ILNP!


Number 4 is my The Walking Dead nails from this years Walker Stalker Con. I'm so glad you all loved these as much as I did. Is it October yet!?


Number 3 is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Saturnalia'. I'm so glad Femme made it into the Top 5 as they're definitely my favourite brand!


Number 2 is my mermaid nails featuring Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Jewels from the Deep' . I think this is my personal favourite mani from the year and definitely my favourite photo this year. 


Number 1 is my Colors by Llarowe 'Lotus' & Cirque Colors 'Halcyon' Nail Art mani. I love these two polishes together and this definitely marked a nail vinyl break through!



 I'd love to know which mani / blog post you liked the most this year! Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much to everyone that reads my blog and leaves me likes and comments all across social media! It still boggles my mind that anyone would spend the time to look at my work in my little space on the internet!

As always thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Helen! I really loved the mermaid nails too. Femme Fatale is my favorite too, although I do love EdM... Also really loved your Lotus and Cirque mani, love the bright pop of color with the pretty Cirque color. And I want to try that design too, that is when I get some striping tape and other vinyls! :) Wishing you the best!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Katie! Femme & edm are so beautiful. Make sure to tag me if you share some pictures. I'd love to see! X

      Delete