Thursday 29 September 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Stone Trinkets' & Powder Perfect 'Thebes'

Hello!

Today I have two stunning polishes to show you!







Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Stone Trinkets' is a polish from the latest sample sale. It's a stunning teal linear holographic with a smattering of copper flakies. The formula was flawless and this was just two super easy coats! 







For my accent nail I used the super sparkly Powder Perfect 'Thebes' to compliment the copper flakies in 'Stone Trinkets'. This was one coat, a sponged coat, and another coat on top. I topped everything off with HK Girl top coat. 







I loved wearing this mani. Teal & copper nails are one of my favourite combos and 'Stone Trinkets' is simply stunning. I was so lucky to add this to my collection!






What are your favourite mani colour combinations?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment