Tuesday 4 October 2016

Sayuri 'Realm of Light & Beauty' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have my first Sayuri polish to share with you.


'Realm of Light & Beauty' is a light pink (warm) to dark hot pink (cold) thermal with gold shimmer throughout.

Cold - Dark Hot Pink 





Transition







Warm - Light Pink






I hate to be negative about polishes on here but as much as I loved the dark pink phase the light pink really didn't work for me. It was a salmony pink that I wasn't expecting from other swatches I'd seen and it was really warm the week I wore this so I got very little of the dark pink, it felt like it wasn't transitioning much. This was also 4 fairly difficult coats and look at that VNL! 


Even though this wasn't for me I think those that don't mind VNL or have shorter nails would still like this polish. I really wanted to love it but just didn't. Maybe come the colder months I'll try it again.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment