Monday 10 October 2016

Nail Mail Monday

Hello!

I've got a beautiful haul to show you today!

This week I received a rather large order from Rainbow Connection UK!

I picked up a few of my picks from the latest ILNP and Colors By Llarowe collections.




From Left to Right is ILNP 'Chocolate Slate', 'Clever Girl', 'Extra Credit' & 'Sitting Fireside' & Colors by Llarowe 'Brighter Days', 'Empty Heart', 'Ray of Sunshine' & 'The Journey Begins'.

I also brought my first Painted Polish & Delush Polish to try out. How stunning are these colours!


I also picked up a couple of OPI's in a destash this week including a back up of my favourite 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls'.



From Left to Right is Painted Polish 'Crunk On Copper', 'Holo Blackout' & 'Harvest Moon & Hayrides', Delush Polish 'Gentle Lion' & 'Poisoned Vine' & OPI 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls' & 'Skull & Glossbones'.

This is definitely one of my favourite hauls of late. All the autumnal colours are simply beautiful and the neons are so much brighter than the pictures show and I love the shimmer in them. I'm excited to try out the new brands to me as well. 'Poisoned Vine' especially took me by surprise, the depth and colour is stunning. I've got lots of different finishes all in one haul as well!

Have you got any favourites?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment