Thursday 10 November 2016

Autumn Nail Art

Hello!

Today I've got these Autumnal Nails to show you.




I used Avon 'Street Beige' as my base for this nail art. This was two easy coats. This is my favourite beige polish, I really like the hint of grey in it and it's part of the Avon speedy dry range so it also dries really quickly. I think this is discontinued now but is probably available through Ebay etc...




I created the design by creating nail decals. I started by stamping the design from my Uber Chic 9-01 plate onto some clear polish on my Uber Mat. I used my black Konad stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo stamper. 



I used a large assortment of Barry M and Models Own cremes to fill in the circles. A lot of them were from the Barry M Gelly Autumn/Winter 2014 release and the Models Own Twilight Hypergel Collection. I used my Models Own Hypergel Top Coat over the top of the design once it had dried to then create the decal. I find this top coat makes strong but flexible decals which makes it easier when applying to the nail. I also used this polish as my base on the Uber Mat,




I applied the decals and then cleaned any overhang up and then topped with HK Girl Top Coat. I really love these nails and am looking forward to the colder months of big jumpers and Christmas polishes!




What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment