Monday 21 November 2016

Nail Mail Monday

Hello!

Today I've got a few weeks worth of Nail Mail to show you!

First up is my order from Nail Polish Direct! I picked up THAT China Glaze and some A England's I'd been after for a while.


I've had so much mail from Rainbow Connection UK! (The Native War Paints, LE Emily de Molly & Femme Fatale I picked up from a destash)



From Left to Right is China Glaze 'Pearl Jammin'', A England 'In Robe & Crown', 'Let Me In' & 'Natasha's Dance', Colors By Llarowe November POTM 'Turning Leaves', Picture Polish 'Holo On Top' & 'Sisters' & Native War Paints 'Ugly Sweater Party'.

I've also brought a Light Box this week and these are the first pictures I've used it for. I think it's going to take me a while to find an angle and lighting set up I like but it's a big improvement on the dull lighting we are getting in the UK at the moment from the constant rain and dark mornings & nights! Any tips are much appreciated!




From Left to Right is Emily de Molly 'Before the Storm', 'From Out of Nowhere', 'Gazing Upwards', 'Melt Down', 'Sweet Jumps', 'All the Feelings', 'Emmy' & 'LE43', ILNP 'La Catedral', Femme Fatale 'Two Days Wrong' & Emily de Molly Stamping Polish 'Pink/Orange Duochrome'.

Last week it was my birthday and I asked for a big Picture Polish Haul as a present! All from Rainbow Connection!





From Left to Right is Picture Polish '2001', 'Alice', 'Chance', 'Copperfield', 'Holosphere', 'Meow', 'Merge', 'Mishap', 'Orchid', 'Remember', 'Salt Water', 'Spring', 'Story', 'Sunflower' & 'Trouble'.

I also picked up from Rainbow Connection UK this gorgeous Bundle Monster Stamping Plate Holder. It's currently holding my Bundle Monster, Emily de Molly XL, Sugar Bubbles, Delush Polish, Creative Shop & Hehe XL Stamping Plates! (Note - The older Hehe Superhero Stamping Plates are a bit wider and didn't fit)



Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment