Tuesday 8 November 2016

Illyrian Polish 'Fireflies' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have the stunning Illyrian Polish 'Fireflies' to show you.



'Fireflies' is a stunning glitter topper full of iridescent glitters that shift from red, orange, green. blue, purple and pink! I paired it with Models Own 'Utopia' which is a beautiful griege nude polish. This was just two coats topped with one coat of 'Fireflies'. I topped it off with HK Girl Top Coat.



This polish is so so so beautiful. It's like having fireflies and fairies on your nails. I really feel like my pictures did it no justice at all. I'm going to try and put a video up on my Instagram to see if that helps at all. I couldn't stop staring at these!




I got my bottle from Rainbow Connection UK who should be restocking this beauty in the next couple of weeks. This polish really is insane and I can't wait to try it over different bases or even on it's own!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment