Wednesday 15 March 2017

Colors by Llarowe 'Berries in the Snow' & Painted Polish 'Crunk on Copper' Swatch, Review & Nail Stamping

Hello!

Today I have a mani that I wore back in November for my Birthday to show you!


Colors by Llarowe 'Berries in the Snow' is a gorgeous plum holographic, The formula is amazing and this was just 2 easy coats.

For my accent nail I used Painted Polish 'Crunk on Copper' which is a stunning copper holographic microglitter. I used 1 layer and 1 sponged layer for full coverage. 



For the stamping on my pointer finger I used the Bundle Monster Festival Collection plate BMS307 with Fancy Gloss 'A penny for your thoughts' and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. I topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat.



Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment